Monday, May 6, 2013

Tiwa Savage to release her “Once Upon A Time” debut album in June


 Tiwa Savage announced on Twitter that her album will be released in June.
It is the ladies’ turn. It started with Omawumi, who released her second studio album titled Lasso of Truth in April; then Waje came out with her debut album, Words Aren’t Just Enough in May.
Arguably the best female vocalist in Nigeria, Tiwa Savage, announced via social media platform, Twitter, that her highly anticipated album will be released in June.
“Here it comes peeps. June 2013 “Once Upon A Time” my album, my life, my voice, my heart ”, Tiwa Savage tweeted.
Tiwa who owns 323 imprint with her manager/fiancée Tunji “Tee Billz” Balogun, is currently signed to Sony ATV as a songwriter and Mavin Records has 4 official singles- ‘kele kele love’ ‘love me x3’, ‘Without my heart’ ft- donjazzy, and Oma ga.

No comments:

Post a Comment